How To Order:
1. Choose your dress
2. Customize your neckline, skirt length and sleeves
3. Add to cart and make payment
4. You will then receive a confirmation email with a measuring chart. Please fill in the chart and send it back to us.
5. We will make the dress. IT'S THAT EASY!
Customized dresses are made specifically for you and no one else will be able to wear it. So, unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on your custom-made dress. Please check your measurements and style carefully before ordering. Please send us a picture of the adjustment/alteration you want made so we can advise you on what needs to be done. We will offer partial alteration reimbursement if there is anything that needs to be adjusted. Please send us a picture of your receipt from the tailor and we will do the rest.
PAYMENTS AND SHIPPING
- All transactions are processed in US Dollars ($)/sterling/shekels. In the cart your order will show in shekels, but when it's time to add your credit card you may change the currency.
- On successful completion of payment, an order confirmation is mailed to the customer's registered email address.
- Orders may be cancelled by BaksttoBlack under the following circumstances- incomplete or unsupported address location, orders flagged by our technical systems as suspicious usage of credit cards or any other potential abuse of our service. In all such cases, BaksttoBlack will inform the customer of the cancellation and refund the full order value within 3 business days of receiving the order if the credit card was valid.
- Shipping address changes must be requested before the order has been shipped. Once shipped, the address cannot be changed, cancelled, or diverted to a different shipping address.
- A delivery confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as we receive a notification of the successful order delivery from our courier.
- Please note that while orders typically arrive three weeks from order, occasional delays in the international shipping process do occur and we do try our best to keep you informed in such cases.